AFGRI Equipment is entering an exciting stage in executing our growth strategy. In preparation for this stage, we have an opportunity to recruit passionate, experienced and skilled sales negotiators. We are making it your chance to join the largest John Deere dealership in Western Australia.
AFGRI offers structured career progression opportunities throughout our 14 branches and head office locations.
- Competitive base salary.
- Monthly commission payments.
- Dual cab ute.
- Laptop and phone.
- Job security with career progression throughout our 14 branches & Head Office.
- John Deere University Training presented by our certified dealer instructors.
- Mentoring from our Group Sales Manager.
- Focus on continuously improving our growing market share.
- Maintain and build on sales to ensure profitability.
- Develop clear and compelling written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Ensure AFGRI's service offering by always exceeding customer's expectation.
- Maintain strong AFGRI delivery focus and service excellence by closing issues as they arise.
- Establish long- and short-term profit objectives for the department.
- Establish, manage and control a sales system that recognises and enforces concepts leading to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Manage and ensure all customer surveys/enquiries receive quality, timely responses and are actioned.
You are likely to have the following to be successful in the role:
- Previous sales experience, although preferred, not required.
- A passion for both the agricultural industry and service excellence.
- Know agricultural, farming or operational practices.
- Have excellent customer relationship skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
If you are an ambitious and hardworking individual, this is likely to be the opportunity that takes your career to the next level. Investing in AFGRI is an investment in your future. Apply now to avoid a lifetime of disappointment! Should you have any questions about this role or your career contact Brendan Barrett on 0429378575, otherwise apply here by submitting your CV and a compelling cover letter!